At Boulders Edge Cabin and Tipi Retreat Hocking Hills
11470 Dalton Road, Rockbridge
4.9 319 reviews
- Mindy Sickles ★★★★★ a month agoWe stayed at the Tall Pines cabin and it could not have been a more perfect weekend.
The cabin was beautifully decorated, immaculately clean and had all the amenities we could want. The hot tub and fire pit made for a fun time under the … More stars. The owners were very accommodating, and attentive and such a joy to work with. We'll definitely come back again!
- Skyera2213 ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoI’ve stayed here twice in two different cabins and both were amazing. The inside of the cabin is just as beautiful as the outside. The hot tub is always a fun way to spend time especially with the beautiful view from the front porch. … More The owners are kind, helpful and quick to respond. I am very excited to come back here for my next visit to hocking hills!
- Maria Prayner ★★★★★ a week agoWow!! What a wonderful, relaxing and enjoyable time we had with our family!! My husband Jeff and I along with our 2 adult kids and corgi Maverick had a blast exploring the natural beauty of Hocking Hills on our 5 major hikes! Most importantly … More we enjoyed cooking and eating together, playing in the game room, playing board games and relaxing in the hot tub. It was a rough year for all due to Covid but we lost 3 special people in our lives within 5 months!! More than ever, we realized how we need to live in the moment, live every day to the fullest and take time to savor every moment with our loved ones!!
We have been blessed to have this time together as a family and also for our dog to join us. We will be back again and so enjoyed our stay😀😀
- Ashley Hiner ★★★★★ a month agoWe stayed in tall pines cabin and it was so cute and cozy! They added the swans on the bed which was adorable. The birds out there are incredible, hot tub of course is always nice especially at night, it’s so peaceful. We got married … More the next day by frank and Renee took our pictures which turned out so amazing. We got married in front of a gorgeous waterfall. Frank and Renee are such nice and friendly people and we will definitely be returning here for our yearly vacations!
- Jessica Wilson ★★★★★ a month agoWe stayed two nights at the Dot Calm cabin. The cabin was clean and cozy with personal touches congratulating us on our anniversary. The deck offered beautiful sights and sounds for all nature lovers. We enjoyed grilling out and relaxing … More in the hot tub. The Rockbridge Nature Preserve is next to the property, so being able to hit the trails anytime was a.huge bonus.
I would highly recommend Dot Calm cabin for those looking to escape reality. Plus, Frank the owner is a sweetheart!