At Boulders Edge Cabin and Tipi Retreat Hocking Hills
11470 Dalton Road, Rockbridge
4.8 337 reviews
- Holly Webber ★★★★★ a week agoWe go in August and will add to review then and add pictures and more details. We are excited!
Well we made it! It has been an amazing Getaway! Thank you Frank for the warm welcome! So much information in things to do, and even got jello … More shots! The cabin was so homey! All the little things extra that they do for the place make it so special. The journal and scavenger hunt are so cool! Embroidered pillowcases, fluffy towels, even robes for hot tub or shower. Grounds clean and everything perfect. My son loved the hammock and colored lights in hot tub! We will definitely be back! Thank you Frank & Renee for our unforgettable vacation!
- April Fairchild ★★★★☆ a week agoMy son and I stayed in one of the 3 Tipi's on site. We chose the big buck as it was the most private and intriguing one. It was a great camping experience as myself having a Native American background it was a magical adventure. The … More tipis were beautiful, roomy and well-crafted, the rain didn't stop us from having fun. Frank the owner of this retreat was very welcoming and informative. There were plenty of hiking and activities close by. We will be back next year closer to fall to use the wood burning stove inside more. The only downside to this was I'm a big fishing fan and the pond was not usable as stated in the details. See you next year! ❤
- Jeff Bates ★★★★★ in the last weekWe arrived early and check in was not a problem Frank is very friendly and professional I could see myself coming down to visit him for a motorcycle ride together. The bed was set up wonderfully for my wife and I for our first anniversary … More they made us feel very welcome for the special occasion in our lives I look forward to our next visit. -Jeff and Tara
- Jessica Matheny ★★★★★ 4 weeks agoWe had our wedding here with Frank and Renee this weekend. We stayed in the skyview cabin. The cabin and grounds are very well kept, The ceremony location and pictures were beautiful.
It’s so nice that they are on site and very responsive … More if you need anything, I locked the key inside and Frank showed up to let us in within 2 minutes. We will definitely be back. Thank you again!
- Ariel Snyder ★★★★★ 3 weeks agoClean and beautiful cabin. My husband and I did their wedding package and it was fantastic. A wonderful experience with everything planned. We didn't have to worry about anything. And Frank and Renee are super nice!