Hocking Hills - Tipi (Teepee) Camping
Hocking Hills Tipi Amenities
Experience the Magic and Tranquility of Tipi (Teepee) Camping in one of our Traditional Sioux Native American Indian Tipi’s. As seen in the movies “Dances With Wolves” and “Samurai”. Each Tipi has been placed in a beautiful woodland setting and is excellent for viewing the abundant wildlife in the area.
- Each Tipi is set on a Wooden Deck with a Wood Stove Inside
- You Must Bring Your Own Sleeping Cot or Mattress – You must blow up your mattress without electricity.
- This is Primitive Camping (No Electric)
- The Property and Tipi’s are Pet Friendly!
- There is a Solar Shower for your Enjoyment (May – September only)
- Facilities include a Porta-John that is Kept Extremely Clean
- There is a Fresh Water Pump available
- Each Tipi has a Picnic Table with a Fire Ring and Trash Can
- Playground for the Kids
- Bring your Lawn Games – there is Plenty of Room
- And of course, bring the rest of the Magic with you!
- Groups wanting to reserve 2 Tipi’s would want Big Buck and Red Tail Hawk which are in the same area together
April – October
Weekday $79 (includes 4 guests)
Weekend $99 (includes 4 guests)
Single night rentals available Sunday – Thursday!
Weekends require a 2 night’s stay
All Holidays require a 3 night stay
Active Military Discount 10% at checkout
Rates are based on 4 Person Occupancy
Additional Guests $8 per Night
Each Tipi Hold Up To 10 Guests
Pets $20 Each for the Entire Stay
SAVE by bundling one of our Adventure Packages
Hocking Hills Tipi Experience
Whether you are looking for winter tipi camping, teepee rentals near me, hocking hills teepee vacation rentals, tipi holiday or your own tipi retreat with a cabin included, we have it all right here At Boulders Edge near Hocking Hills Ohio.